Campus Director - Only About Children Moonee Ponds
Job Highlights and Benefits
About The Job
Only About Children are excited to welcome a Bachelor qualified Assistant Director who will also be responsible for the educational leadership of the campus.
What You’ll Be Doing
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners in Ops, Children Services, People & Culture and Family Support – the Campus Director is accountable for management of the campus as a whole, including the delivery of educational leadership and financial performanc ...
What You Will Need for this Opportunity
- Ability to collaborate with educators and provide curriculum direction and guidance.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of an effective ...
- Language: English
- Work Eligibility: Approved Visa, Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 1+ Year's Experience
- Working With Children Check
- Criminal Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Asthma Certificate
- Understanding of National Quality Framework & Standards (NQF)
- Understanding of National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Understanding of Child Safety and Protection
- Ability to Work as an Effective Team Member
- Ability to resolve conflicts with families and colleagues
- KindiCare CRM
- StoryPark Manage
- COVID-19 Second Dose
About the Centre
Service Approval Date
Primary Childcare Service Type
Additional Centre Information
Moonee Ponds Kindergarten
At Only About Children’s Moonee Ponds Kindergarten, we understand that school readiness goes well beyond understanding reading, writing and numeracy. With our holistic approach to early years education, we ensure your c ...Read More