Childcare Educator - Sparrow Early Learning Morley
Job Highlights and Benefits
About The Job
Sparrow Early Learning is seeking passionate Childcare Educators !
As an Educator you will create and maintain fun, safe, engaging, and inviting learning environments as well as maintain excellent relationships with families, children and other t ...Read More
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for team members who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care.
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player and leader.
- Focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the profession ...
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
- Strong knowledge & understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Current & Valid ...
- Language: English
- Work Eligibility: Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 1+ Year's Experience
- Working With Children Check
- Criminal Check
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Asthma Certificate
- Child Protection Certificate
- Child Safety and Protection
- Understanding of National Quality Framework & Standards (NQF)
- Understanding of National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Understanding of Child Safety and Protection
- Ability to Work as an Effective Team Member
- Certificate III
- Anaphylaxis Certificate
About the Centre
Service Approval Date
Primary Childcare Service Type