Centre Director / Service Manager - Sparrow Early Learning Canning Vale
Job Highlights and Benefits
About The Job
Sparrow Early Learning is seeking a passionate and dynamic Service Manager!
As the Service Manager you will be passionate, knowledgeable, and driven. You will have the experience to lead, inspire and manage the team of educators and run the day-to-day operations of t ...Read More
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a true passion for Early Childhood Education & Care
- Has a vibrant energy and is an uplifting team player and leader.
- Focuses on continuous improvement and believes in the professiona ...
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) or Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care
- Minimum 1 years experience in a current ELC Service Manager role
- High-level knowledge & understanding of the Early Years ...
- Language: English
- Work Eligibility: Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 1+ Year's Experience
- Working With Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Asthma Certificate
- Child Protection Certificate
- Child Safety and Protection
- Criminal Check
- Understanding of National Quality Framework & Standards (NQF)
- Understanding of National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Understanding of Child Safety and Protection
- Ability to Work as an Effective Team Member
About the Centre
Service Approval Date
Primary Childcare Service Type